Access to Preshow Noël is exclusively for Toys & Games buyers and distribution decision makers. No non-exhibiting manufacturer and no provider (PR agencies, stand designers... ) will be allowed to access the Preshow.
Licensing agents have to book a special badge with the organization
(no invitation possible)
Organization have the right to refuse access to any person not corresponding to the above criterias.
YOUR CONTATC DETAILS
Confidential, only for use by the organisation
CONTACT INFORMATION TO USE FOR MAKING APPOINTMENT
YOUR PRESHOW ATTENDANCE TIMES & DAYS
Opening hours of the Preshow:
Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Thursday 24th November - 8am - 8pm
Wednesday 23rd November - 8am - 9pm
Friday 25th November - 8am - 3pm
These fields are for information only, they do not constitute an application for registration. To register your assistant you must fill in a new the form.
Ex : Enseigne spécialisée dans les jeux éducatifs, 40 magasins et un site internet.
Ex: Retail chain dedicated to arts and craft with … points of sale in … countries.
Preshow Noël is a unique and leading event for toys and games market in France. It is a must-attend event to work on your 2023 referencing, to identify market trends as well as to meet new suppliers, all in a pleasant and business-friendly environment.
Your invitation includes:
- Full access to the event from the 22nd to the 26th of November 2021 at the two exhibition venues (CID and Hôtel Royal Barrière).
- Accommodation (under conditions).
- Access to the complete list of exhibitors to set up your appointments prior to the event to ensure an optimal preparation.
- The opening cocktail of the Preshow (Monday 22 November from 8.15 pm).
- Breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks during the whole event.
The terms of your participation:
- Make a maximum of appointments in advance to optimize your days of presence on the Preshow.
- Respect the schedules and duration of appointments.
- Systematically respond to suppliers who solicit you, positively or negatively. If the answer is negative, explain the reason(s) for the refusal.
- Take advantage of breaks to establish new contacts.
- Respect your accommodation reservation. Any unoccupied room will be charged
Your badge is personal, nominative and non-transferable.
Personal information is collected by Preshow Noël from the company ETAI (RCS Nanterre 806 420 360). It is required to process your registration as a Visitor at the show or to send you our newsletter and is recorded in our files. By registering, I authorise the partners and other participants who will have my contact details for the purposes of participating in webinars, conferences, workshops, etc., requests for meetings, chats or Preshow Noël networking to send me information for my professional activity (to exercise your rights with the partners, please consult their Confidentiality Policy presented in their presentation sheet). ETAI or any company in the Infopro Digital group may use these files to offer you, on their behalf or that of their clients, products and/or services useful to your professional activities or to include you in professional directories. To exercise your rights, to object or to find out more: Personal Data Charter