The event is a business meeting with a specific concept, the success of which is based on ultra-qualified meetings pre-planned before the event: exhibitors meet decision-makers on a one-to-one basis in showrooms that are closed for 5 days. So it's vital that you book your meetings with exhibitors in advance to optimise your participation.
Once your registration has been validated, you will be able to schedule all your meetings with the brands present before the event via the meeting scheduling platform available on your personal online area (meetings will open in July).
Access to Preshow Noël is exclusively for Toys & Games buyers and distribution decision makers. No non-exhibiting manufacturer and no provider (PR agencies, stand designers... ) will be allowed to access the Preshow.
Licensing agents have to book a special badge with the organization
(no invitation possible)
Organization have the right to refuse access to any person not corresponding to the above criterias.
YOUR CONTATC DETAILS
Confidential, only for use by the organisation
CONTACT INFORMATION TO USE FOR MAKING APPOINTMENT (exhibitors can use this information to contact you to arrange a meeting at the Preshow Noël)
YOUR PRESHOW ATTENDANCE TIMES & DAYS
Opening hours of the Preshow:
Monday 20th, Tuesday 21st and Thursday 23rd November - 8am - 8pm
Wednesday 22nd November - 8am - 9pm
Friday 24th November - 8am - 3pm
These fields are for information only, they do not constitute an application for registration. To register your assistant you must fill in a new the form.
Ex : Enseigne spécialisée dans les jeux éducatifs, 40 magasins et un site internet.
Ex: Retail chain dedicated to arts and craft with … points of sale in … countries.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact Emilie Ragoin, our buyer manager:
+33 (0)1 77 92 96 71
+33 (0)6 99 59 67 10
Preshow Noël is a unique and leading event for toys and games market in France. It is a must-attend event to work on your 2023 referencing, to identify market trends as well as to meet new suppliers, all in a pleasant and business-friendly environment.
Your invitation includes:
- Full access to the event from the 20th to the 24th of November 2023 at the three exhibition venues (CID, Hôtel Royal Barrière and Villa Le Cercle).
- Access to the complete list of exhibitors to set up your appointments prior to the event to ensure an optimal preparation.
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the whole event.
The terms of your participation:
- Make a maximum of appointments in advance to optimize your days of presence on the Preshow,
- Make an appointment with at least 5 new Preshow Noël exhibitors (see list of exhibitors on the website),
- Respect the schedules and duration of appointments,
- Systematically respond to suppliers who solicit you, positively or negatively. If the answer is negative, explain the reason(s) for the refusal,
- Take advantage of breaks to establish new contacts,
- Respect your accommodation reservation. Any unoccupied room will be charged.
Your badge is personal, nominative and non-transferable.
Personal information is collected by Preshow Noël from the company ETAI (RCS Nanterre 806 420 360). It is required to process your registration as a Visitor at the show or to send you our newsletter and is recorded in our files. By registering, I authorise the partners and other participants who will have my contact details for the purposes of participating in webinars, conferences, workshops, etc., requests for meetings, chats or Preshow Noël networking to send me information for my professional activity (to exercise your rights with the partners, please consult their Confidentiality Policy presented in their presentation sheet). ETAI or any company in the Infopro Digital group may use these files to offer you, on their behalf or that of their clients, products and/or services useful to your professional activities or to include you in professional directories. To exercise your rights, to object or to find out more: Personal Data Charter