ETAI - EDITIONS TECHNIQUES POUR L’AUTOMOBILE ET L’INDUSTRIE
A simplified joint stock company ("SAS") with capital of €57,029,328
Trade and Companies Register ("RCS") of Nanterre 806 420 360
Registered office: Antony Parc 2 - 10 place du Général de Gaulle,
La Croix de Berny - BP 20156
92186 Antony Cedex
Person responsible for Publication of the website:
Mr Christophe Czajka
OVH SAS, au capital de 500 000 €
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Téléphone : 0 899 701 761
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright - Links to third party sites
All components of this website (still and moving images, databases, trademarks, illustrations, logos, drawings, templates, layout, downloadable documents, etc.) are protected as intellectual property by the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Any distribution, reproduction, adaptation or modification of all or some of the components of this Website, by any means, or in any form whatsoever, without ETAI’s prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and may lead to prosecution.
However, quotes from a text that appears on this website may be reproduced in accordance with the French Intellectual Property Code ("Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle"). The use of quotes is subject to the following conditions:
• quotes must be short in length; the shortness thereof will be assessed by reference to the length of the articles, brief news items and files published on the website.
• the reproduction of quotes must be justified due to the critical, controversial, educational, scientific or informative nature thereof.
• ETAI must be clearly credited as the source thereof.
Any links to third-party websites that appear on the Website are provided for information purposes only. ETAI does not accept any responsibility for the content of any such third-party websites.
Trademarks and logos
ETAI has registered the trademarks and logos that appear on our website. Any reproduction, republication or redistribution of all or part of such trademarks or logos, by any means whatsoever, without ETAI’s prior written consent, is prohibited.
Linking to the Website
You may create a hyperlink to the content of the Website, provided:
• you inform ETAI in advance by sending an email to the following address email@example.com
• the hyperlink opens the website in a new browser window. You must not incorporate all or part of the website content into your website using Frames;
• access to the pages that contain the hyperlink to our website must be free of charge;
• the hyperlink leads to the website’s homepage. You should not use deep linking;
• You cite the source, which will lead directly to the target content via hyperlink.
NB: This authorisation does not apply to websites that publish controversial, pornographic, xenophobic information, or generally any information that is contrary to public policy or to the accepted principles of morality.
In any event, ETAI reserves the right to request the immediate deletion of any links to its website, without any obligation to give specific reasons for such request.
It is hereby specified that this authorisation should not be construed as authorisation to reproduce all or part of the Website content, and in particular to reproduce a headline or lead for the purposes of naming the hyperlink.
Any of the above personal data collected by ETAI as identified hereinabove, will be processed in accordance with the applicable laws in this respect. ETAI needs such data in order to process your request.
Pursuant to the loi Informatique et Libertés [French Data Protection Act] of 6 August 2004 (art 34 et seq.), individuals whose data has been collected are entitled to access, rectify, amend and delete any data that relates to them. To exercise this right, such individuals should send a written request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such data may be transferred or leased to our business partners for business development purposes, unless any individual concerned object thereto.