The Preshows are business meetings based on a specific concept: an event on a human scale that favours quality and personal contact.
For 5 days, manufacturers and buyers in mass and specialist retailing meet in Deauville in display areas, set up in the rooms of the Hotel Royal Barrière and of the C.I.D.
From the time your registration is accepted, you have to log in to access our exhibitor and accredited buyers’ directories in order to arrange meetings during the Preshow. That way, your appointment schedule will be planned before the event even begins.
As it is an essential part of business development, we pay special attention to provide entertaining and memorable social activities as well as time for informal business networking.
The buyers from the major centralized buying groups are taken in charge the moment they arrive (under conditions): hotel room accommodation, breakfasts and lunches. Manufacturers can benefit from accommodation in the same hotels. Lunches are eaten together in a convivial atmosphere. Along with the cocktail evening on Monday and every breakfast, these are all perfect opportunities to develop a stronger, closer relationship with the buyers.
- 1st age and pre-school
- Playground toys
- Action figures and accessories
- Card games (collection, strategy...)
- Construction games
- Board games
- Educative and scientific games
- Outdoor and sports toys and games
- Electronic toys and games
- Video games and accessories
- High-Tech/Connected toys & games
- Role-playing toys and costuming
- Wooden toys
- Arts and crafts
- Scale models
- Mini-universe girls
- Bedroom decoration
- Stationery goods, back to school
- Soft toys/Stuffed toy animals
- Baby care items
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Miniature vehicles, remote controls and accessories